Marketing Account Executive – 1099
Clarity Media Solutions – Tampa, FL
Clarity Media Solutions (CMS), a leading-edge business analytics and marketing organization, is growing and adding to our sales team. We are a full service marketing company with offices in several major markets throughout the US and over 25 years of experience in all aspects of marketing and business analysis/intelligence. Our clients include fortune 100 companies as well as smaller mid cap organizations.
We’re looking for a “hunter” to help us expand our market and we provide significant incentives for successful salespeople within our company. CMS feels very strongly that our success, as a company, lies in our ability to bring in new business through our direct sales team. CMS further believes that the best way to accomplish our revenue goals is through motivated and professional Account Executives (AE).
As our Account Executive:
You will introduce our customized marketing assessment to business owners, CEO’s, and Presidents of organizations. You are primarily responsible for selling the initial consultative marketing assessment and will be paid a generous, uncapped commission and bonuses for residual business and additional sales from these accounts. As a 1099 contractor you will be independent and free to develop your portfolio of clients through whatever methods you prefer. The position offers a six-figure income at quota and uncapped earning potential through a generous bonus structure for additional sales.
Job duties will include:
• Identify, create, qualify and capture new business
• Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
• Identify and qualify opportunities, develop and drive account strategy and build executive relationships
• Communicate clearly and regularly with Management regarding weekly progress.
• Self motivated, competitive and goal oriented
• Work well as an individual contributor
• Ability to quickly analyze potential customer needs and close sales
• The ability work from a virtual office
• Honesty and integrity
• Exceptional communication skills (client facing and internal)
• Minimum of 3 years successful sales experience
• Demonstrated ability to develop business and manage the sales process through lead generation, cold calling, supplied leads, account penetration, prospect qualification, negotiation and closing
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
• Proficient in Microsoft office and Google (Hangouts, Drive, etc…) products
• Experience with some type of Customer Management System
• Strong understanding of sales and marketing techniques
To apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com