Business Consulting and Integrated Marketing
Having an analysis performed by a business consultant from outside the company provides a “fresh” perspective that can help take a company to that next level in its evolution. Clarity Media Solutions is a business consulting and interactive marketing agency with offices in Minneapolis, Albuquerque and Tampa. Celebrating over 20 years in business, we offer the best in business analysis, development, technology, and online marketing solutions.
We can help you:
- Develop a strategy to grow your market share and improve efficiency
- Identify technologies to grow your business by improving productivity and lowering the associated overhead
- Identify processes to support the company’s goals and improve ROI
- Develop and implement an Integrated marketing strategy to expand your company’s market share and grow revenue
Business Analysis, Strategy and Technology
Business intelligence and efficiency are critical to any company’s success in modern hyper-competitive markets. But, it’s easy for any company to become mired in the details of their own processes and lose sight of the “big picture.” Having a fresh perspective is often the key to identifying opportunities and moving the company forward. We do this using a data-driven iterative process that includes:
- Spending the time to get to know and understand your company’s goals and challenges
- Reviewing the existing metrics or, if needed, implementing a metrics package for tracking and reporting the business’ critical data
- Reviewing the core processes for opportunities to improve and automate
- Developing integrated business and marketing strategies
- Identifying the technologies that could be implemented to improve productivity while reducing overhead (both on and off-line)
- Directing and/or assisting in the design, development and deployment of the recommended solutions
- Then monitoring the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and adjusting the strategy and tactics accordingly in a process of continuous improvement
Why Integrated Marketing
Every company and market is unique, and determining the best marketing mix and integrating those elements into a coherent program requires a significant amount of research and experience. Reaching the right types of clients, patients or customers is essential to successfully growing your market share, and an effective marketing program is critical to doing just that. Every company has a specific set of unique goals and needs, and developing the right marketing program elements for YOUR company and then integrating them into a coherent marketing strategy is what we excel at.
Marketing Strategy Development and Implementation
A successful marketing program also requires that the performance of each of the elements be tracked and trended. Ongoing analysis and testing are critical to continuously improving the efficiency and efficacy of any program to ensure that the return on a company’s marketing dollars (or ROI) is maximized. Marketing any company is an iterative process that must be actively managed in order to remain effective as markets change and evolve. Our integrated marketing programs typically incorporate a combination of online marketing elements, depending on the businesses specific needs, and may also include traditional marketing elements where appropriate. Typical marketing programs include some combination of the following:
- Website (re)Development, Monitoring and Reporting
- Online Reputation Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (off page)
- Search Engine Marketing (PPC)
- Behaviorally Target Advertising
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Local Directory Listings (Google Places)
- Television Advertising
- Radio Advertising
- Billboard Advertising
- Newspaper Advertising
- Print Directory Listings
- Direct Mail Campaigns
What Not to Do
Many business’ marketing programs are a result of buying a print ad from a print ad company, having a website developed by another, SEO and PPC campaigns done by yet another company, and none of the efforts are ever coordinated. These types of marketing or Ad “buys” are seldom successful, rarely tracked and never efficient. Having someone direct and integrate all of a company’s marketing efforts is essential to the success of any business in today’s competitive marketplace and critical to growing revenue.
What is Business Solutions Consulting?
Every business needs to continuously improve productivity, cut costs, increase sales and revenue. In modern business, it is technology, and how well it is implemented, that determines a company’s long-term success. It is the role of the business solution consult to help identify and bridge the gap between the technologies that are available and the business’ needs. Having an objective third-party perspective on a company’s processes, existing technologies (and how they are implemented) and business goals is essential to improving efficiency, expanding markets and increasing revenue. Some of the more common solutions that we have helped companies develop and integrate include:
- Automate and/or Streamline Critical Business Processes through the implementation of the appropriate Technologies (Online and/or Offline)
- Develop Database-driven Solutions
- Develop Business Intelligence Systems and Reporting
- Develop Automated Inventory Control Systems
- Develop, Implement or Integrate Point-of-Sale Systems
- Develop Reservations & Appointment systems
- Automate Reordering (from vendors and for clients)
- Automate T1-2 Customer Service
- Develop Loyalty and Retention Programs
The Next Step
The next step is to simply contact us for a consult. Let’s sit down and have a conversation to see if our solutions and services are good fit for your business. Spend 40 minutes with us discussing your companies goals with us and get an experienced and objective 3rd party perspective on potential solutions to improve your efficiency, increase market share and grow your revenue.
If it appears we’re are a “good fit” for your organization and needs, we will then spend time with you to learn your business goals, processes and technologies before to develop a baseline assessment. We will also research your market and competitors to help determine an appropriate strategy. And after completion of the assessment we will develop business and marketing strategies and help your company implement them, usually in a staged approach where revenue generated from one phase support the development of the next; reducing risk and optimizing ROI.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!